Canadian shippers have long been asking for support of their national postal service, Canada Post. While OrderCup has supported shipping packages from Canada with the US-based carriers (FedEx and UPS) for some time, we have been working with a few merchants and Canada Post for the past few months to support their shipping services. We’re happy to announce the first shipping solution to support Canada Post.
Here are the key OrderCup integration features for Canada Post:
- Support for both contract and non-contract shippers
- All domestic, US and international services supported
- Retrieve rates for all services
- Generate shipping labels and customs forms
- Void labels directly in OrderCup where supported
- Utilize custom shipping options, such as signature required or card for pickup
- Generate manifests as required by Canada Post
In addition to these integration specific features, Canadian shippers will have access to all of the powerful features of OrderCup, including a 100% web-based solution that works on PCs and Macs, full bi-directional integration in many marketplaces and shopping carts, free comprehensive address validation, one-click shipping with direct printing, discounted insurance, automatic updates to your shopping cart with shipping information, emailing buyers with tracking information, and more.
To learn more and signup for our free trial, visit us at OrderCup today!Share